There are many questions to consider when choosing a relocation company. Here are some things to consider. Many of the following are things people don’t think about until after they pick their mover, and then it’s too late.
1. Will the movers take care of my home? With Lange Moving Systems, the driver notes any pre-existing home and property damage on the home condition report; afterward we protect floors, door jams, railings, etc. Origin and destination home will be taken care of.
2. Will the movers wrap my belongings? With Lange Moving Systems, all furniture will be wrapped and unwrapped inside the customer’s home. With this one step, the customer gets to see the cleanliness of the pads that will cover their belongings, the skill level of the crew, and get the piece of mind knowing the belongings have had every precaution taken to ensure their safety. Not that they have to keep looking out the window to see if their items are being properly covered.
3. Who can I call with a question? With Lange Moving Systems, each customer is given the owner’s cell phone number to call 24/7. This helps to ensure a customer’s peace of mind and we urge customers to ask this question to all perspective movers.
4. What if I want to pack myself? Lange Moving Systems will be happy to supply you with all the used cartons and paper you will need at no cost. We will bring the material to you and answer any questions you might have, as well as supply you with a booklet on self packing.
5. How can I pay my bill? Cash, Money Order, or certified funds are accepted for local and intrastate moves. For Interstate moves all major credit cards are accepted as well. Payment is to be made prior to unloading.
6. What happens if I need storage? Lange Moving Systems has a 15,000 sq. ft. secured facility located “in town” Columbia. It meets all requirements set by Arpin Van Lines as well as the US Government. All rates will be explained prior to your relocation.
7. Where can I go to check out my local agent? The BBB is an excellent indicator of a company’s business practice. Lange Moving Systems carries an A+ rating. Also check with the “AMSA” and the Van Line parent company. Both will tell you how we rate within the respective organizations.